Hi! I am Brad Fricke, a real estate agent in the Omaha area that specializes in residential real estate.
Real estate is in my blood.
Growing up on Beaver Lake, I’ll never forget looking at properties and lots with my dad and doing my best to avoid the poison ivy bushes. I learned a lot from him. In fact, decades before flipping houses was a reality TV trend, I flipped my first property in just 6 months at the age of 17 (using my dad’s name on the contract because I was too young, of course.) Let’s just say I was hooked from there.
As a young married couple, my wife and I purchased land at Beaver Lake and designed and built our first home. And when I say “built,” I mean it. We did most of the work ourselves and with the help of family and friends. In 2003, we built again in the Millard area where we have raised our family.
Making it Official
Shortly after our first daughter was born, I made my real estate career official by becoming a REALTOR.
Juggling my clients with my Mr. Mom responsibilities, my passion for real estate grew as quickly as my children did.
Now, as a full-time agent, I look back with no regrets, tons of gratitude, and several notable achievements:
- 2021 Nebraska Realtors Assoc. Board of Directors
- 2020 Nextdoor.com Neighborhood Favorite
- 2020 Received National Assoc. of REALTORS Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) endorsement
- 2020 REALTOR Political Action Committee (RPAC) Major Investor
- 2020 Approved to teach State Continuing Ed.
- 2019 RE/MAX Executive Club
- 2019 Nebraska REALTORS Association Member of Excellence award
- 2019 Omaha Area Board of REALTORS Board of Directors
- 2018 Nebraska REALTORS Association Member of Excellence award
- 2017 Member of the Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Education Forum
- 2017 Selected for the Nebraska REALTORS® Association Leadership Academy
- 2016 Obtained my Certified Residential Specialist Designation
- 2015 Obtained my Nebraska Broker license and become Associate Broker of my office
- Numerous agent of the year, agent of the month, & top producer awards
Everything always comes back to family
Many people like to call it their free time, but I like to call it family time. My beautiful wife Tracy and I got married in 2000 and have three wonderful children. Like most people, we enjoy traveling and showing the kids new places. Among our favorite adventures was a blissful week in Maui, Hawaii in 2016. Our kids actually wanted to move there after a few days in the sun!
Omaha is our home, however, and I wouldn’t trade the hours I spend doing youth sports with all three kids in multiple activities around town. I am an assistant coach for a traveling softball team in the Millard area and have helped with numerous other sports activities. Although my kids didn’t grow up water skiing every day on the lake like I did, I make sure they get frequent opportunities to learn and enjoy it too. Making memories with my family is everything to me.